Sunday, September 30, 2007

Understanding

Same shit, different day. I have to understand, I have to experience, to watch passively and intellectually understand is not good enough for me. Fucking being a scorpio. I have to be an active part, to suffer simultaneously, or else I am not good enough.

You all know what I mean. I have to understand, I want to, you know what I want to do. If you don't I don't care. What matters is that it's true and that's that and I don't give a shit that I'm not making any sense. I'm making sense to me, and that's all that matters. I have to talk about it in some capacity because I feel like I'm losing it, and if I do that entirely, then... I'll probably end up cutting. I really, really want to. I won't, but the desire is very strong. Fuck.

One of these days I'll let it go and appreciate my strengths. But today and every day prior, my strengths ARE my weaknesses.

No comments: