Friday, September 14, 2007

Short stories about big news

I got a new car because my Sentra's transmission is busted... the new car is a 1997 Mazda Protege, 5-speed, 4-doors, with power locks and windows, A/C, CD player...

I move into my apartment on Sunday, and I have a church lock-in tomorrow, so tonight is the last night that I sleep in my mom's house as "living here."

I got registered for classes... lots of language. Two English classes and one Latin class.

Today was my last day of work at the autobody shop... good experience, but it was mighty stressful, so I'm kinda glad it's over.

AND OH MY GOD MY BOY'S IN THE ER!!! Thanks to dipshit, (a not-so-bright coworker who left the lid off) he got a bottle of concentrated glass cleaner spilled on his head. When we went to Starbucks he said he had a really bad headache and he wasn't feeling so good, so he said he was going to try to find a number for the poison control center... and when he never called me back to let me know if he was okay, I called him, and he was like, "yeah, I'm in the ER, bye." YIKES!!! Get well soon and um, DON'T DIE! Or lose brain cells or anything like that. Yeep.

OH! And Evanescence is FINALLY, four years later, coming back to Seattle!!! I have to get tickets! I can't find them yet, OMG OMG I hope they just haven't gone on sale yet... freakout freakout.

K that's enough for now... I'm gonna keep freaking out for a while here... and GET WELL VERY SOON ROBERT!!!

No comments: